Do you want to give the best live search WooCommerce for products to your customers?
Every eCommerce site tries to provide the best services and user experience for customers. It is pretty much important to make sure that customers can find products with ease. WooCommerce has a search widgets by default, but it explores only from the product title and description. So, with the number of increasing goods, it is necessary to provide advanced search options for customers to find the exact thing they are looking for.
Using WooCommerce, you can add some plugins for finding products that will help your online store. The plugins will help find items with many attributes like tags, categories, brands, and sizes. And they will not reload the page to give you results.
Here, I will let you know about the 10 most usable product search Plugins. Now, let’s dig into the listing:
It is a robust and easy-to-use plugin that lets users find for products on your web store. Instant results can boost your sales, of course. No coding skill is essential for getting the results without reloading. Plus, it brings 05 different box styles and unlimited color options. Using it, you will build creative and useful ajax search forms for your online shop.
- People can find items based on a product’s size, color, brand, code, and other attributes.
- Each result contains the product’s image.
- It works for both simple and variable goods.
- Also, it is an eCommerce theme compatible means it tested on Avada, Porto, The7, and other themes.
It is a powerful instant search plugin that is suitable for any WordPress shop theme. It will help you sell products through your online shop with ease. People can find things using their category, custom field, title, tag, and more. It is possible to display trending items with this addon.
- It can auto-correct if someone types “smartfon” instead of “Smartphone.”
- This addon recognizes prices like smartphones around $100, under $500, so on.
- It tracks what your viewers tried to find.
- Shows selected items to visitors before they start typing for finding them.
- It shows all variations during the process.
- You will have no waiting, no loading time, using it.
- The Latest visited items block in the live search suggestion box. And it is personalized for every person.
It is a WooCommerce live product search and filters WP addon. You can showcase a Horizontal or Vertical filter from your site. It has 02 pre-built shortcodes in 08 designs for showing Vertical and Horizontal filter forms to help users find and filter Woo products. Also, it gives 08 ready blocks for Elementor so that you don’t need to make the design from the beginning.
- You can make unlimited styles if you use Elementor.
- It is possible to show Filter and Search results on the same page.
- You will see it on mobile and other devices because it is responsive.
- It is easy to update this addon with one click.
- You will get well documentation, so you will not find it hard to set up.
Using it, visitors can save much time searching for the items they need. And they find results faster that makes them satisfied. It will improve your store frontend with various features. So, make your visitors happy with this addon.
- It is easy to install and customize depending on how you want it.
- The whole process gets faster with it.
- By admin interface, you can make it configurable.
- In the results, you can see the whole number of items.
- It runs on all the major browsers like Chrome, Edge, IE10, IE11, and more.
- Also, it supports various languages and translates them according to your choices.
- The developer team will give you 24/7 dedicated support.
This addon helps you to filter items based on their prices, date, ratings, stock status, and more. Visitors can choose more than one filter at once, then hit the “Apply” button to get results. Or, they can select ajax results per click if they do not want the “Apply” button feature.
Also, you will get five pre-built widgets like attribute, price range stock status, sorting order, and reset all. And it requires WC v.2.6 for work properly.
- It runs on WP 4.9+ and Woo 3.3+ versions.
- Plus, it works with all the WordPress themes collections.
- You will get here AJAX load more button for shop page and archives.
- It includes .pot, .po, and .mo files, so it translates languages as per locations.
- You can Reset or Apply all filters at one time.
- It supports all browsers and IE9+ that supports history API.
- You will find the step-by-step documentation guide, and it is clean-coded.
Here, if anyone searches for an item by SKU, it will redirect the user to the Product page. You can change Woo Add to Cart Button Text, Checkout Button Text. Also, it is easy to activate this plugin after installing it in the search bar.
- It runs on WP 3.6 to 4.9.x versions.
- Also, this addon runs on all the browsers such as Chrome, Opera, IE6 to IE11, and more.
- For being responsive, it will look great on any device, whether it is a mobile or desktop.
WOOF is a handy and flexible plugins perfect for any Startup Shop / Store. Using it, your visitors find for goods by their attributes, tags, prices, brands, and more. If you are a developer and want a unique extension for your project, you can choose it.
WOOF brings many options to your web store. For example, Widgets, Shortcodes, AJAX product display, and Taxonomy display choices. You can select radio, checkbox, dropdown, or more styles for display.
- It lets you filter items without page reloading, and it works for 95% WP themes.
- Dynamic product recount allows displaying relevant variants that will be found if you click the selected Html-element.
- You can filter the goods of your shop by using SKU.
- The infinite scrolling option lets you load and see Woo items on the store and catalog page direct.
- You will see prices in a range slider so that you can select your price ranges.
By using DHWC, you will help your customers find the exact items they are looking for. It is a useful and flexible live search WooCommerce plugin. It brings many features and functionality to your website. It uses AJAX to filter items on Shop, Cart, or Tag pages. Anyone can find goods using DHWC by their category, price range, size, color, brand, and more.
- You can install and set up DHWC with ease.
- It is user-friendly and supports almost every WP theme.
- Plus, it works with Archive & Single template and Elementor Pro.
- DHWC supports Ajax pagination with load more and infinite scroll.
- While filtering, you will have choices for field types like radio, select, checkbox, more.
Developed by athemeart, it is a fast and clean-coded live search woocommerce addon. It creates a box that shows results and suggests items from your WC store. And you don’t need to have any coding skills to configure it. Also, it supports Elementor, Visual Composer, more.
- You can show widgets and shortcodes anywhere in your Woo store.
- It works for simple and variable products.
- People can find products based on content, SKU, tags, or categories.
- It is possible to preview the advanced searcher option based on your setting.
- Anyone can use filters in ascending and descending orders.
- The pro version works with OceanWp, BeTheme, Avada, Porto, Enfold, and other themes.
YITH is a versatile plugin best for WooCommerce live search for any items. After installing, you will find it ready to work. It builds a search box that displays instant results and suggests things that match your criteria. By entering a keyword on the box, this addon will find your desired goods.
- Here, widgets and shortcodes show your WC searchform anywhere you want in your store.
- You can set a minimum or a maximum number of characters for your Woo shop.
- Anyone can find goods by searching with their brand, SKU, codes, colors, and more.
- YITH fits on any mobile, laptop, desktop, and other devices.
- Plus, it runs on all the browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and more.
Thanks for reading this article. If I missed any important points, then let me know in the comments. And for reading more about WooCommerce product search addons, you can click the link to know other options.