A WordPress Pro theme is always complicated to set up, but when you learn, you know how to set up comfortably. So, here are the instructions, how you’ll download and install the Grocery store Pro WordPress theme:
NB: Please keep bear in mind, you’ll need to enter the purchase key after finishing the theme installation to activate the Grocery-store theme.
- Firstly, you’ll require to download the grocery-store.zip (Grocery store Pro Theme) file when you finished purchasing. And, the Grocery store pro theme can be download from https://athemeart.com/downloads/grocery-store-wordpress-woocommerce-theme/.
- After that, you’ll see the grocery-store download link. So, to download the Grocery store Pro theme, please check your email inbox or spam folder or click the link.
- And finally, you’ve to save the grocery-store.zip file.
There are mainly two methods to install the Grocery store Pro theme or any WordPress theme.
First method: install Grocery store Pro Theme via WordPress Upload:-
- Firstly, run your WordPress Dashboard, then find Appearance -> Themes, and click the Add New Theme.
- Now click the upload button, and you’ll see a browse button.
- So, click the browse button, and you’ll see a pop-up window will appear. Now, select the grocery-store.zip file, and click the install button.
- And lastly, please wait patiently until the installation is complete, and after completion, click the Activate link to activate the Grocery store Pro theme.
Second method: install Grocery store Pro Theme via FTP Upload:-
- Firstly, download the grocery-store.zip file from the link provided, then unzip the file.
- The next step is to launch your FTP manager and connect to your hosting, then browse to WP-Content/Themes.
- Now, upload the grocery-store pro theme folder, and log into the WordPress Dashboard, and go to Appearance —> Themes.
- And lastly, find the prefix and click to activate.
If you see any questions while installing the WordPress theme like, are you sure you want to do this? Or, please try again, or the link you followed has expired, there is nothing to fear. These questions only occur when your server has the maximum set file size or maximum execution time set in PHP settings.
upload_max_filesize – greater than 24M post_max_size – greater than 24M max_execution_time – greater than 100
To activate the Grocery-store Pro Theme:
To activate the Grocery-store Pro in your WP Dashboard, just follow these steps:
- Put the grocery-store pro key to the related field
- Click the Save Changes button
- Afterward, the page will automatically reload and will appear a new button saying Activate Key
- So, click it to finish the process