Are you planning to start an online store? You’re going to need a fully functional e-commerce website. Don’t take too much pressure. You just need to find the best free WooCommerce themes to decorate your website.
The easiest and smartest way to come up with an e-commerce site is using the WordPress. And, making this WordPress an entirely well-designed and serviceable online store is smarter with WooCommerce themes.
Thousands of WooCommerce themes are going to make you crazy. If you don’t want to be crazy looking for the best free WooCommerce themes for WordPress, you can definitely go with the Shop Store.
Shop Store: One of the Best Free Woocommerce Shop Themes
Shop Store is a free and gorgeous multipurpose WooCommerce theme for WordPress by the ThemeArt. This is one of the best responsive WooCommerce themes to set up your successfully functional online shop.
Shop Store can make your site excellent and impressive for shops like fashion, digital electronics products, furniture, sport, or whatever. With its wonderful themes, it makes your site and products look more attractive.
Your site won’t only look good, it’ll be successfully functional too. Shop Store with its free WooCommerce themes works perfectly on any device and screen like computers, tabs, and smartphones.
Just check out its demo at https://athemeart.com/demo/shopstore. You’ll get an idea of how amazing it is.
Shop Store comes with and supports powerful WooCommerce plugins including two premium leading plugins; Revolution Slider and Elementor page builder. Combination of these extra plugins makes more than $35 extra.
Shop Store comes with amazing themes and their compatibility with different versions of WordPress including the latest one.
Shop Store offers the best WooCommerce themes that help to survive and go ahead with the search engine optimization.
Most Popular Page Builders & Templates
Shop Store is perfectly compatible and works great with Gutenberg. Besides, it also supports a lot of most popular page builders including Beaver Builder, WPBakery Page Builder, SiteOrigin, Brizy, Divi, Visual Composer, and many more. And, also works perfectly with the legacy editor.
A lot of clean, professional, and modern WordPress templates come with Shop Store including smart options for contact forms, sitemaps, and so on.
Ready RTL and Translation
Get the ready WooCommerce theme with ready RTL and Translation. No need to edit any theme. Just install and start selling. Also
How To Install Shop Store Responsive Woocommerce Themes?
It’s not a big deal to download and install Shop Store themes. A very few simple steps and there you go. Here is the most basic information about the installation process and getting started with Shop Store. Read carefully.
Let’s start with the FTP upload process.
- Download the Shop Store .zip file.
- Go to the place where you saved the file and unzip or extract it completely.
- Now, you have to open up your FTP manager.
- Connect it to your hosting.
- Then, simply browse to wp-content/themes.
- It’s time to upload the Shop Store theme folder.
- Now, you have to log in to your WordPress and after logging in, go to the Appearance> Themes.
- Look for Profix.
- And, then you just need to activate it by clicking activate.
Now see how to install the theme.
- After downloading the Shop Store file and uploading FTP login to your WordPress.
- You’ve already activated the Shop Store themes. Now, open the WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes.
- There, you will find the Add New button, click on it.
- On the top, you can see the Upload Theme button. You have to click on it.
- Now, select the bc-business-consulting.zip file using the Choose File button.
- Select the zipped file of the theme from your computer and to start the installation click on the Install Now button.
- When the theme installation is entirely done, activate it by clicking on the Active Theme button.
Shop Store requires some plugins to work successfully. So, when you’re done with the theme installation process, you need to install those required plugins. Until you install them, the WordPress dashboard will keep showing a message regarding the fact at the top.
If you want your e-commerce site to look just like the demo Shop Store comes with, it’s just a matter of one click. But, it’s a must to install all the required plugins before you import the demo. After installing those required plugins you can easily run the demo importer and Shop Store makes it easier than ever. Just follow the simple process given below.
- Go to Appearance > Import Demo Data.
- There is an Import button below the demo. To import the demo just click on that button.
- Usually, it takes up to 5- 7 minutes to complete the entire demo import process. You have to be patient.
- Don’t interrupt the installation process by making it run multiple times. That won’t help. Instead, there will be duplicate contents.
WooCommerce is the simplest solution for starting an online business as a beginner. For the best free WooCommerce shop themesShop Store is available with a variety of amazing themes, high-quality layout designs, colorful, and impressive website. Give your brand a stronger personality with ShopStore.