we are always excited to own talented WordPress developers, designer and bloggers, WHO will contribute posts for our website . Our goal is to deliver quality content for different fellow WordPress developers (freelancers, agencies) or easy WordPress users. If you have got valuable wordpress tutorial , tips, tricks, concepts or techniques to share, then you’re quite welcome to write down for U.S. and help give others with solid articles and helpful insights.
This is an excellent way to get your name out there and establish a brand of your own. however before one will begin contributing, they have to follow the rules that we’ve got arranged out as follows:
Content Submission Guidelines:
Below are the rules we require once submitting a writing for publication consideration:
- If you write for us just to get only a dofollow backlink then we can’t approve your content. Content must be informative and user-friendly. We only accept high authority links
- The article should be 100% unique and never published elsewhere and 100% Copyscape pass articles.
- It should be related to WordPress and beneficial to at least one category of WordPress people. It can be about design, website performance, security, SEO or anything that can help the people using WordPress user, developer or designer. ( i.e. review, tutorial, how-to guide, tips and tricks etc )
- Can’t any violate copyright laws..
- The article length least 700+ words.
- Include quality media search as( images, videos, Code Snipps , infographics,links, etc.). All the media added must be Public domain resource or hundred percent copyright free.
- Please Checked for grammar & spelling errors
- Affiliate links aren’t allowed.
- NO link building purpose or ONLY for marketing purpose
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the article if we wish.
- We reserve the right to reject or accept The article.
- Add a minimum of 1 high authority links in the article.
- Attach the minimum 2-3 images related to content to use in the article. The chances of guest post-approval will be increased if you attach related images.
- Follow us on Social media to increase your chances of getting published.
How to Submit Guest Post Content?
- With a subject/title “Guest Post” send your article in a separate word document file or HTML and separate images on athemeart.com at gmail dot com.
- You can also give a meta description of the content.
- Provide backlink URL you want in the guest post in email for review. ( Paid )