we are always excited to own talented WordPress developers and bloggers, WHO will contribute posts for our website . Our goal is to deliver quality content for different fellow WordPress developers (freelancers, agencies) or easy WordPress users. If you have got valuable tips, tricks, concepts or techniques to share, then you’re quite welcome to write down for U.S. and help give others with solid articles and helpful insights.
This is an excellent way to get your name out there and establish a brand of your own. however before one will begin contributing, they have to follow the rules that we’ve got arranged out as follows:
Content Submission Guidelines:
Below are the rules we require once submitting a writing for publication consideration:
- The article should be 100% unique and never published elsewhere.
- It should be related to WordPress and beneficial to at least one category of WordPress people. It can be about design, website performance, security, SEO or anything that can help the people using WordPress user, developer or designer. ( i.e. review, tutorial, how-to guide, tips and tricks etc )
- Can’t any violate copyright laws..
- The article length least 700+ words.
- Include quality media search as( images, videos, Code Snipps , infographics,links, etc.). All the media added must be Public domain resource or hundred percent copyright free.
- Please Checked for grammar & spelling errors
- Affiliate links aren’t allowed.
- NO link building purpose or ONLY for marketing purpose
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the article if we wish.
- We reserve the right to reject or accept The article.