We always try to provide best service and support to our customers who purchase Premium version of products from us. In any case the products not working properly first submit our forum post with proper description with screenshot will reply back to you as soon as possible and our expert team will fix your problem or mail email@example.com .
Cases We Issue Refund
- If the products are completed non-functional.
- If you don’t get any response or solution from forum post or mail within 48 hrs (business hrs) after you posted support request.
- Request of the refund is within 15 days of purchase ( withour bellow issue).
- an item that has not been downloaded yet( noted all downloaded logs are saved)..
We Don’t Refund If
- You do not contact support team for help.
- You decide not to use the product anymore.
- There are problems which come from other existing scripts.
- You mistakenly bought the wrong product.
(In this case, we make discounts if you purchase the right one.)
- You do not like the product.
(We gave all information and demonstration for you to be sure if the product is what you need.)
- The product doesn’t have features you thought it should have.
(We clearly described the features of our each product, also we have fast support that can answer all your questions.)
- You need to provide necessary access for support. If don’t provide access then item will not eligible for refund.
- Issues related to Demo Import will not provide grounds for a refund because Demo Import depends on the hosting service.
- max_execution_time 360
- memory_limit 256M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
If you are using shared hosting plan, then there is high chance that demo import might not work on your server because your server might have some limitations. For the demo import to work properly, the PHP configuration on your server should be:
Note that there is a difference between a broken item, and simply receiving an error message or having trouble configuring the product to your desired result. Error messages are often related to improper setup, hosting, configuration, plugin conflicts, or missing files which, causes the item to not work.
Before you request a refund from aThemeArt, you must do the following:
- Read the extensive documentation or check video tutorials that we provide with each product or general tutorials.
- Confirm that your server meets the specifications laid out in the requirements for the product and WordPress in general [https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/].
- Open a new support ticket with our support staff if you are still experiencing problems
If you’re not sure whether a product is right for you, please contact us with your questions before making a purchase. We will be happy to assist you.
Noted: Refund may take 15+ days to arrive your account.