Do you need the best SERP checker to check your Google rankings? By the way, SERP stands for Search Engine Results Page. Usually, people having a website type keywords into Google and counts the results. After that, they add their position to a spreadsheet. But, monitoring a huge list and putting them in posts and blogs is not an easy task. For doing all the things, you will need a SERP rank checker tool.
However, the tool will help you to check the positions of your keywords in Google SERP. They will help you get website traffic, audit your site, competitive research, and rank your site higher on Google. To know more about keywords or how to apply them, you can read about, “what is keyword density?”
Reports say the first page of SERP gets around 18% of the organic clicks. The second position page gets 10%, and the third page gets only around 7% organic clicks. So, you have to be concerned about making your content rank onto the first page.
While using a rank checker, make sure if the number of keywords can check positions according to your requirements. Carefully notice that it has enough features and the software does daily check or not.
Facts to remember:
- SERP position checkers usually make a concrete result of your SEO efforts within 3-6 months. For new businesses, the period can be longer.
- Most of the tools give you a free trial option for 7-days to 01 months. They cost an average of around $99 per month.
- You will find many items in the marketplace. Some of them with extraordinary features are- Google Trends, SERanking, Screaming Frog, Ahref, and more.
Now, let’s not waste more time and start comparing our today’s collection of the 08 best SERP tracking tools and see what’s the best for you:
Ahref has outstanding keyword research, rank checking, and backlink tracking abilities. You can say that it is one of the best SERP checkers and a personal favorite of huge SEO professionals. The big thing is, Ahref is the second fastest web crawler, behind Google.
However, it includes functions like URL ranking, backlink audits, analysis, more. It will offer you organic search reports if you use them. Also, it will crawl across the web and boost your search engine rank.
- It explores different content
- Helps to Generate Unlimited Buzzwords
- It maintains outbound links
- Provides a history of rankings
- It has a massive collection of features, so it slowdowns sometimes
- You will get updates only every after 05 days
- The monthly pricing is expensive compared to others
You will have 1500 keywords that will cost $179.
No doubt, Ahref brings an excellent user interface. You will get improvement tips for your site, backlink reports. And also, you will know the URL ratings. It will help you d your works following the proper SEO strategies regarding content marketing.
Any small business like agency, freelancer, startup, fashion, and more can use it. And it will provide you a rank tracker, backlink monitoring, marketing plan, and audit of a website.
You can visit the YouTube ranking as like Google’s, using Yandex, Bing, or Yahoo. It is a Ukrainian company, and they claim that they have 300,000 clients. They give you an incredible tracking tool within your budget.
- Their folders and tags will help you organize specific words.
- The pricing is reasonable
- You will get a mobile SERP tracker option here
- Its screens will present a historical overview of rankings. Also, you can visit the best ranks you ever had!
- They check Google SERP features like the featured snippet.
- You will get some bugs in their system that can’t be fixed instantly.
You can get 250 keywords with a weekly update at $23.40 monthly. Respectively, a number of 500 and 1000 at $54 and $89 with daily updates.
It seems very useful to me. It is a SERP keyword checker and will help you maintain backlinks and make long-term plans with your business.
It is one of the best SERP checker tools comes with a modern black layout by default. This Slovenian company includes valuable plans for you with discounts of up to 40% for a yearly plan. They offer site audits, API access, backlink, and competitor monitoring.
- They provide daily updates
- Along with YouTube, it gives you a DuckDucKGo tracking
- It is easy to create notes to your account to visit the daily, weekly, monthly ranking graphs via email
- For 1000+ keywords, their costs rise remarkably
- They offer an option for a live chat in which their responses take a long time
- In its help section, there is no search function
They offer 500, 1000, and 5000 keywords at prices respectively $39, $99, and $369 per month.
Although they have some cons, you should give it a chance for the role of a checker. It will not disappoint you, I think.
Serpstat is another cheking tool from Ukraine. You can say it is a one-stop-shop that will give you everything about digital marketing. It is well suited for website or eCommerce business owners. Also, it has almost 100,000 customers who use it for research, site audits, backlink analysis, and more.
Besides, the users can perform campaigns, optimize SEO, PPC analysis. It is affordable software, and you will get a dashboard by which you can navigate it easily. Moreover, you can have a record of your competitor’s backlinks.
- It will display your ranking evolution beautifully
- Your SEO affairs will be visible by its graphs and colors
- It will collect international data and track universal search results
- Also, your Backlink and Website Analysis will be done using it
- Serpstat is comparatively expensive than others as only a rank tracker
- It can slow your site sometimes
It provides 500 keywords for $69/month and 2000 for $149/month. And you will get discounts of up to 20% for longer terms.
It comes with a powerful but easy-to-use interface. And it has been criticized for some inaccurate reporting. Although, it still is one of the best SERP checkers in the world. So, give it a try without hesitating!
Advanced Web Ranking
It is a versatile tool that monitors website tracking suitable for In-House SEO and digital agencies. It will let you track a vast number of sites. It is powerful with many features and shows correct rankings of around 22 search engines and 130 countries. It can compare the total performance of its competitors.
However, Advanced Web Ranking allows location-based rankings depending on zip code. Also, using it, with the refresh option, you can update data manually here. It comes with 04 packages like Standard, Professional, Enterprise, and Server.
- Here, you will find extensive data
- It will provide you rank checks daily
- You will get 100% customer support from them
- It includes Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Using it will not be easy if you are an amateur.
- It allows limited tracking.
If you want to purchase the standard package, it will cost you $49 per month, and other packages will cost you more monthly.
It is perfect because it collects a massive amount of information from Google Analytics and Google Search Console. But you can track a total of 35,000 keywords. I hope it will not dissatisfy you.
Moz is a fresh, modern, and one of the best SERP checker tools that let you get reports from pages, sites, and search engines. It will provide you reports from Google, Bing, Yahoo of the most common word searches. Also, it does backlink analysis and advanced optimization suggestions for pages. Using it, you will know rankings of global, national, or local sites.
Moreover, you can compare results with your competitors with the Moz Domain Authority tool. Moz provides a 30-day free trial offer. After that, you will have choices to buy Standard, Medium, Large, or Premium packages.
- You can compare mobile versus desktop ranks by the software’s crawlers.
- It gives you website audits, backlinks analysis, and more.
- It provides Database and Metrics only for the US.
- You will not get a massive amount of keywords explored by Moz.
The packages start per month from $99 to $599. For annual packages, you might get a discount.
Moz gives you link profile analysis as well as on-page SEO. It can boost your website rank and bring enough website traffic.
If you are looking for a suitable tracker or checker, then Authority Labs is another available tool. It ships with a user-friendly interface that can target audiences using location-based tracking. Also, it can track domains of computers, product rankings of different sites and provides detailed reports. It shows reports on the SEO campaigns of its competitors.
- It will give you Global, National, or Local Tracking.
- You will get to see daily reports using it.
- Plus, it provides a clean and easy-to-use interface to the users.
- There, you will see all the keywords being sorted following alphabetic order, and you can’t change it.
- To get advanced features, you will find it quite expensive.
You can avail of a 30-day free trial if you want, and it costs from $49 – $450 per month.
Authority gives an excellent performance by tracking your competitors’ domains, and the users like its interface a lot.
SEMrush is one of the best SERP checkers that is an easy-to-use SERP ranking tool. It is a personal favorite of mine and many professionals. Any Medium or small businesses, eCommerce stores, and website owners can use it. Putting a URL on its search bar, you can have the report of sites that use Google and Bing as search engines.
While using SEMrush, you have to wait until it finishes analyzing your site, and then you select particular words manually. Plus, it will give you technical SEO audits that will help you more with your works.
- You can have results for organic research with it.
- It provides your site’s traffic analytics daily
- You will get here Product Listing ADS
- Sometimes it can give you reports of wrong information of advertisements and backlinks.
- If you want more advanced features, then you may find it expensive.
- Also, it is a bit complex using for an amateur.
You will get a 7-day free trial and a Pro plan for $99.95. Also, it gives Guru Plan for $199.95 and Business plan for $399.95.
SEMrush will be best suited for any medium enterprise. It will make your site’s content rank higher. However, it will help you create competitor analysis and making guest blogging strategies.
In this article, I hope you now have an overall idea about the best SERP checker tools. I can say they all are helpful if you can use them after studying enough. If I missed any important one to mention, then you can comment below. I will get back to you soon. Stay Safe.