We all know that a WooCommerce store includes thousands of products and their details. If you are an owner of an online shop, then you should think about visitor’s interests. From the visitor’s perspective, you will surely understand that it is too time-consuming to browse through an extensive listing of goods. If people do not find their desired items quickly, they usually leave the website. For getting a better solution to this problem, you need a suitable WooCommerce product filter plugin/addon. These addons allow your customers to search goods by sorting them out based on tags, sizes, and categories.
On the other hand, many people keep asking on the wordpress.stackexchange.com about the usage of advanced ajax product filters. To be honest, it is hard for non-coders to use such things. That’s why I am here with an entire list of the 8 Best Product filter for WooCommerce which will make your service, sales, and conversion rate grow positively:
It is a premium plugin for WooCommerce goods that comes with many modern features. For example, it allows the audience to sort the stock list using color, price, tags, and many more in WordPress.
Moreover, it just takes some moments to find any desired goods with a few clicks. In this way, your site visitors will see the needed goods fast. You can find any items using it. The price for this starts at $44, and it gives six months of support from Stepasyuk.
- It works on page builders like Elementor and Divi.
- There are SEO features that let you make pages ready for indexing by Search Engines.
- It sorts out things by sale prices, images, post views, and many more types.
Next on our list, we have WOOF, similar to the other options on the list. It is another addon for goods separation. WOOF is a flexible ordering plugin that is easy to maintain.
Plus, it comes with many extra features such as color, search by text, image, and more. In addition, you can have Statistical data of the search requests on your website to increase the growth of your service. The premium version of WOOF is available in CODECANYON.
- You can use WOOF as a shortcode or a widget.
- It lets you separate WooCommerce goods without page reloading.
- Anyone can search for goods by the price range.
- Users will do a quick search using it.
- WOOF is compatible with WPML.
- It runs on cross browsers like Safari, Google Chrome, and more.
PWF enables users to find the right thing based on tags, pricing, types, and more. PWF is a search plugin that gives your clients a more beneficial way to find goods based on their categories. In addition, it supports Ajax live searching to create a smooth user experience. No doubt, your online sales will increase using it. The cost of PWF begins at $39.
- It includes unlimited shortcodes and widgets.
- It provides language translation.
- PWF is compatible with WPML and ajax search for WooCommerce.
- It gives users fields like Checkbox list and Box list, column layout, buttons, and more.
- Also, PWF has a price slider.
This addon is a robust and flexible Ajax-based Layered Navigation plugin released by extendons. It enables users to choose the right thing based on pricing, brands, tags, size, and much more.
Furthermore, with the help of the Ajax search, it will be easier for customers to choose their desired goods based on the right size and colors. The price of this fantastic addon starts at $29.
- It prevents page loading when users apply new filters.
- It has five different ordering layouts.
- You can sort out goods by their price, size, color.
- It runs in browsers like Chrome, Safari, Opera, and more.
- It contains so many widgets that make any operation easy.
Product Filter by XforWooCommerce
Here, we have come to you with the modern and latest addon that your online customers will use to sort things by tags, price, sale, ratings, and stock status. Developed by XforWooCommerce, it is a multifunctional tool for e-commerce site owners that gives several choices to display the goods, from images to customer reviews.
Moreover, it comes with both shortcodes and widgets, allowing you to include advanced ajax product filters anyplace on your site. It supports Ajax live searching to make the user experience smooth. You will get future updates from the author with every purchase.
- It works with WooCommerce Shop and Product Archives.
- It supports Gutenberg.
- This addon provides an attractive user interface for the admin.
- It gives an insight based on your client’s needs.
- It is translation-ready and has WPML support.
- For being responsive, it fits all of the device screens.
Advanced AJAX Product Filters BeRocket
It is one of the most popular addons trending in the marketplace. It gives shortcodes to help you fix the search options based on your particular needs. In addition, you will be able to display the ordering options as you want.
Furthermore, it comes with drag and drops features that enable people to run the site efficiently without coding knowledge. With the help of just one widget, you can add endless options for sorting out things with ease. Also, you will have all the regular parameters for sorting out things such as categories, taxonomies, price, tags on your website.
- It brings new styles as Image, Checkbox, Color, Slider, Select.
- It collapses widgets with several settings.
- This addon includes Pagination, AJAX, and Sorting.
- It has an SEO-friendly layout with slider color and images.
- It helps you set up everything in your online shop.
Product Filters by WooCommerce
If you are looking for a plugin to set up editable filters on your store, you can give it a try with this addon. Besides, it allows you to modify the overall look of each.
Indeed, it is a flexible tool for sorting all the options on your web store. After installing it, your customers will choose goods easily from your website based on types, price, and tags. The cost of this addon starts at $79 with one year of updates and supports.
- It sorts out things quickly using AJAX technology.
- It has flexible options and goods counts.
- This addon comes with shortcodes.
- It has adaptive thumbnails.
- You can get started with one-click demos.
- It secures higher website performance.
Finally, we have WOOF, another Ajax-powered addon that allows sorting through the goods list on websites to choose items that fit the correct choice of the clients.
It helps users sort out many pages and posts. As a result, WOOF makes your website more user-friendly and easy to use. It was developed and released by WooCommerce. You will find the free version of WOOF on WordPress’s website.
- It includes a robust and straightforward options panel.
- People can search for goods by a range slider.
- It has a saver of search query extension for which customers’ searches are saved, and they will access them later with one click.
- It enables load woocommerce stocks on the shop page without clicking on pagination buttons.
- It has an API described in CODEX.
In the final analysis, those are some of our best-picked advanced ajax product filters for your WooCommerce store. We have included both paid and free plugins to fulfill your requirements. The plugins allow visitors to find a specific product within a short period. Also, they help people to sort out the best thing within their budget.
Moreover, to encourage visitors to buy goods from your shop, you will need a woocommerce product filter plugin. The mentioned plugins will give visitors the best user experience for making it easy if they want to find their desired goods. If you ensure that, people will be able to make a successful purchase from your webshop.
Thank you for reading this article. If you want to suggest some other filters, then comment below and let us know.