To clarify, WooCommerce is the ultimate eCommerce plugin that enables you creates an amazing WordPress website into an online store. In a word, WooCommerce consists of all essential tools and features required to help you along the way.
But necessarily, some of the initial setup features require you to choose a theme for your website which is the first impression you will have on your audience. WooCommerce has also an official theme, called Storefront that has 14 child themes and is suitable for selling all kinds of products. Besides this, WooCommerce is compatible with hundreds of themes and designs which can be great alternatives to the official theme.
What to Look For in a WordPress WooCommerce Theme?
With so many options to choose from, it’s difficult to pick a favorite theme. Thus, we have listed below some of the essential features that you need to consider to build the best online store.
- First and foremost, your theme should be compatible with WordPress and also WooCommerce.
- Another thing is to the theme should be mobile optimized and have excellent speed and performance on all devices.
- Your theme should be clean, easy to navigate, and speaks to your style.
- It should be compatible with other plugins and extensions.
- A theme that offers easy customization and scalability is also preferred.
Along with the themes mentioned below, here are some more of the Best WooCommerce Themes of 2020 that can help you elevate your store and customer experience.
1. Extra by Elegant Themes
The Extra theme powered by Divi Builder is one of the best WordPress magazine themes available. In other words, the theme has an elegant design and is responsive to all types of devices. It also offers easy customization and much more. Let’s find out.
Extra theme features:
- Drag and drop builder for easy creation and customization.
- Regularly updates with the latest features.
- Consists of extra category modules for bloggers and publishers to work with.
- Pe-made layouts are available.
- Compatible with WooCommmerce.
- Easily customize your website’s header, footer, menu, etc.
- Simple and clean design that is easy to navigate.
- Yearly access for $89.
Also, suitable for catalogs, product reviews, publications, news portals, journal blogs, market comparisons, and other similar applications.
2. Flatsome By UX-themes ( ThemeForest )
Flatsome is the ultimate theme available for all types of businesses. It offers seamless website building and customization with its interactive tools. It also enhances the user experience through its simple and easy navigation design.
Keeping in mind to build an eCommerce website wholly, Open Shop is designed and built. But it is best suited for food, home appliances, fashion, watches, sporting goods, furniture, and so on.
Flatsome comes with some rich features like advanced product search, product list layout, quick view product, hero sliders, and many more.
Flatsome theme features:
- Drag and drop live page builder helps you create everything on the same page builder.
- Also consists of a live customizer.
- Integrates with Contact Form 7 and MailChimp.
- Consists of multiple fonts, responsive banners, parallax effects, and much more.
- Single page navigation.
- Multiple elements are available such as price tables, galleries, grids, maps, message box, etc.
3. ShopStore Storefront Theme Alternatives
If you’re a shop or store chief and desire a great, small, and handy WP theme, then it’ll be your only template. Because it’s a responsive, clean, smooth, and modern theme comes to increase your sales.
It builts with Elemento and a real-time customizer. But it comes with an effective homepage, lots of Google fonts, link products, and much more.
Besides, it has a fast loading speed, SEO, and dropdown page builder, to make your site effortless and in no time. So, you can showcase your products and start lots of sales.
ShopStore theme features:
- Responsive on all devices and screens.
- Compatible with multiple page builders such as Gutenberg, Elementor, Divi, etc.
- You can easily create extra pages and layouts.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce allows easy customization.
- RFL and translation ready.
- Available for free.
- Suitable for many types of products such as fashion, sport, digital items, etc.
4. Neve By Themeisle
The next name on the list is the Neve theme, created by Themeisle. It’s responsive, sleek, secure, and modern WordPress shop theme.
Its design builds for creating beauty, health, jewelry, fashion, or other store website. But, you can create an organic shop, map goods shop, or any other shop of your choice.
shopper theme supplies color schemes and great typography to make your products shoppable. And it comes with a quick-view product, an advanced options panel, storefront layouts, and many more.
Plus, it wraps with translation ready, retina ready, lots of colors and fonts, and so on. But the most important thing is to make it with WordPress Hooks.
Neve theme features:
- The drag and drop builder helps you customize the header and overall layout of the page.
- Compatible with multiple page builders such as Gutenberg, Visual Composer, and Beaver Builder to easily customize content and design.
- Ready-made website demos are available for use.
- Mobile responsive theme.
- Pricing plans starting from $59.
5. Presence By WPZOOM
The Presence theme is suitable for a large number of businesses and products. It has multiple options for blog, layout, sliders, etc. Also, it’s easy to use and flexible. And it also consists of custom widgets, SEO optimization, Google fonts, and much more.
Presence comes with creative design, prebuilt pages, and lots of settings. It includes 100% responsive, RTL, SEO, wishlist, add to cart, quick view products, CTA, and many more.
It builds with Gutenberg and has a live theme customizer. And to build your desired Storefront, it a wrap with unique demos. But the most important thing is, if you have issues setting up, you’ll have excellent support from the team.
Presence theme features:
- 4 blog layouts available differing in columns.
- The layout of the website can be full width or boxed.
- You can customize the layout, header, footer, slider, and almost everything.
- Compatible with popular plugins like WooCommerce, MailChimp, Jetpack, etc.
- 6 predefined color themes available.
- Drag and Drop visual page builder.
- Social icons integration.
Fastest Shop ( Free ) Storefront alternative
Do you want to create a beautiful, styling clothing store, transport shop, or any other shop site? Fastest Shop will be the right theme to make it. It offers a clean and sleek design that is navigation-friendly and displays products in the best way possible.
This WooCommerce storefront theme comes with a creative layout, prebuilt pages, and lots of settings. With the Fastest theme, you can create an interior store, bookstore, wholesale, food store, or sell digital items. Plus, it includes four unique demos to choose from for your desired website.
Pre-made theme options are available to get you started in no time.
- Compatible with WooCommerce.
- Offers 3 widget areas to add functionality to your website.
- This theme is responsive to all types of devices.
- Real-time live customizer lets you edit and tweak content, color, and header easily.
7. Artcraft By Xtreme Themes ( TemplateMonster )
The most important news about the Artcraft theme is excellent for selling home-made items and products. Besides, the theme is very unique and allows you to showcase your content beautifully. It also creates the perfect first impression on your customers and offers easy customization and design.
Artcraft theme features:
- You can easily build your page with JetElements.
- This theme is optimized for both small and large screens.
- Premade design modules are available in the drag and drop builder for easy tweaks and changes.
- Offers extensive documentation and 24/7 customer support in case of queries and troubleshoot.
- JetElements provide amazing widgets to increase the functionality of your website.
In short, Velure is the ultimate WordPress Woocommerce theme for bloggers and influencers. This theme is flexible and also offers multiple premade layouts and templates that you can customize over with the Customizer tool available.
Velure theme features:
- Multiple post layout available, such as grid-view, list view, sidebar, etc.
- You can also show recent posts in the featured categories option.
- Provides built-in widgets like Newsletter subscription forms, recent posts, scrollable carousels, social media icons, etc.
- 4 color schemes are available.
- Live Customizer enables you to change the placement, text, size, and much more.
To clarify, OceanWP is among the best WordPress themes available. Besides, it consists of multiple features and extensions. It is also fully optimized for eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce. So, let’s look at some of the features below:
OceanWP theme features:
- The highest grade on speed testing tools.
- Fully responsive to mobile and other devices.
- SEO and translation ready.
- Marketing features include pop-ups, floating add to cart button, Quick View, and much more.
- Multiple extensions available such as Instagram, stick everything, cookie notice, etc.
Offers a wide range of uses and has been successfully used for various types of websites, including business agency websites, online resumes, portfolios, consulting business, law firm, travel blogs, photography websites, online marketplaces, personal blogs, corporate, and many more.
10. Shoppe By Themify
In a word, the Shoppe theme helps you create professional sites in minutes. It also consists of many eCommerce features to increase the functionality of your website and is perfect for WooCommerce stores.
But it’s made to create a retail stores for accessories, electronics, home goods, beauty and personal care, toys and games or any e-commerce or dropshipping website. Shoppe comes with excellent effects, WordPress plugins, and lots of top features.
Shoppe theme features:
- Multiple theme skins available which you can further customize according to your brand.
- Drag and Drop Themify builder.
- Multiple headers, archive, and footer layouts are available.
- eCommerce features include image zoom, ajax cart, quick look, share button, and so on.
Grocery Store is another responsive WordPress theme made with new ages standards. It’s a leading, engaging, classy, and most advanced WP theme built for many kinds of shops or stores. And if you look at its demos, you’ll feel that it’s the only theme you always wanted.
Grocery Store’s built to serve for a grocery store, an organic shop, or any online stores. But you can use it for many different kinds of shops or stores or any business purposes. For example, you can use it for health, food and beverages, dairy products, niche stores, meat and poultry, canned and packaged foods, frozen foods, snacks and sweets, beverages or other related storefront website.
It comes with a 1-click demo, floating cart, various types of swatches, and much more. And it has a neat and smart custom panel, shop front layouts, product columns, and product filters.
Plus, it includes lots of colors and fonts, slider plugins, ready to use a theme, and so on. But it wraps with Elementor, Brizy, Divi, and so on plugins.
In conclusion, WooCommerce has many features available to kickstart your business and scale it as you grow. However, WooCommerce consists of many themes, free and premium, that can enhance the user experience, generate an easy navigation website, and can be customized easily.
At lastly, we hope you can find the perfect theme for your business in this article. Hence, don’t forget to send your review, as those are very important to us. And stay with us for the furthermore engaging, attractive, and informative articles.