The one thing that gets brand to those who need your services has always been websites. It has been confirmed to breach the gap between the final consumers and those that offer the said services. Now, this is where Shopify stores come in handy.
Shopify helps the retailer by granting access to a ready-made solution that breaches the gap while allowing users to market wares to potential buyers and sell them. However, the main problem that users come into is how to incorporate a theme that would complement their type of business.
If you run a kid’s toy store, you want to be sure that your website is not just about selling your products. You need your website to captivate the target audience, as this is really what makes a toy store sell better. This includes taking into consideration the speed time for the website and how well it is able to speak of your branding.
In this post, we go over a couple of the top 10 Shopify toy store themes. By the end of this post, you should know the best fit for a kid’s store website, how to implement it, the price range, the edge each of these themes has over the other, and the possible lapses of each.
Jemiz By kala themes ( ThemeForest )
With a simple, clean, classic, and elegant design structures and layouts, Jemiz has become one of the most sought-after kid’s store Shopify themes since the Kala team developed it in 2015. The $48 template is rated for its mobile compliance as well as its responsive design interface.
- Responsive web design template using Bootstrap, CSS3, SASS, and SCSS
- Freedom of use branding color and background
- Prebuild Slider and full-screen slideshow
- Product list collections
- Product Tab for up-sell, new arrivals items
- Customer Wishlist & Reviews.
- Ajax add to cart popup, variation color swatches
- Modern dashboard for customer area
- It offers better flexibility in its layout designs – 3 different designs are available.
- This Shopify toy store template offers an advanced filter of products list in its navigation through Ajax.
- Using the Jemiz theme is user-friendly as it gives room for easy navigation.
Chutti By BuddhaThemes ( ThemeForest )
Coming from BuddhaThemes at an average price of $59, this toys store Shopify theme features an easy stylist slider that gives website creators a general edit of all of the elements prior coded with HTML and CSS. Moreover, Chutti well match for selling walkers, baby play toys, baby clothes, accessories, feeding bottle, diaper, gaming appliances, baby & kids products and more.
- Over 800 fonts from google fonts.
- Sidebar Ajax Filters.
- Grid and List View.
- Ajax Cart, Owl Carousel, Mega Menu and signle page check.
- Product Quick View
- 100% Responsive on Modern Devices.
- Deal Counter and Cart Summary.
- While serving as a great eCommerce theme for kid’s toys is also helpful in marketing clothes and apparel.
- Interested users get a live preview of how the site works before having to make commitments and changes.
- Unfortunately, it has a relatively low display resolution.
KalaBabies By ( ThemeForest )
KalaBabies theme is, without a doubt, one of the best baby-themed stores, given that upon load. It gives the user a playful layout that would suggest that the target audience is kids. Of course, this layout can be easily changed and customized to your choice. It’s well structure template gives to edit header sections, footer sections, collection, As well as liquid files. The total package goes for $56, including a free demo setup. Specially, it was created for baby and kid’s accessories, but the multipurpose layout and template structure perfectly fit for food delivery, rental business, bicycle shop, beauty shop, and more online businesses.
- Customizable Homepage Sections
- Advanced Product Tags Filter
- Wishlist Compare
- Product Notification.
- User-Friendly Mobile Interface.
- It is accessible on most modern browsers and has a high display resolution.
- The baby planet Shopify theme build-up is well documented, with the CSS and JS files available upon purchase.
- Additional costs are incurred when users are assisted with SEO content, adding the custom Rich Snippets, Schema Data, website speed optimizations, and Google PageSpeed optimization.
Peter Babies Store Shopify Theme
This Peter is the perfect choice for an online eCommerce store specializing in baby and children’s clothes. It comes with more than ten website layouts, making it highly sought amongst the themes on this list. It will work great for selling clothes, t-shirts, dolls, spielwaren, children boutique, flower shop, travel accessories and more. The best part of the offer is not in the key features. It is at the reduced price of $24 for all its features. By purchasing this item, You will get all necessary documentation and video tutorial to install Shopify hosting. Besides, the documentation helps you to use all Sections and blocks, Theme settings, Color schemes, etc.
- Quick Installation.
- Advanced Mega Menu.
- Products Filter.
- Products Page Design.
- Optimized Page Fast Load.
- SEO Optimized.
- Ajax Live Search.
- Smart Grid Responsive.
- Unlimited Banner Slider.
- Single product image animation rollover.
- Many users attest to the swift and helpful customer service when needed.
- Included Shopify blog modules, As well you can use Bloggle, Blog Studio, Instablog, or any other 3rd party Apps.
- The consumer interface makes it easy to interact with, giving customers a better view of available products.
KidzyMall By TemplateTrip ( TemplateMonster )
With special attention paid to kids’ toys and gaming experiences. It is assumed that the layout is tailored in a way that makes it easy to see the best games and children’s toys. KidzyMall theme is, as the name implies, a mall that meets all child’s needs during playtime. Pricing is fixed at $39.
- Search Engine Optimization
- 100% Media Responsiveness
- Layered PSD Included
- Ajax Product Buttons
- Search Category
- Multiple Language and Currencies
- One Click Import/Export
- It features advanced mobile pages with equally advanced Theme Options.
- It has a greater emphasis and styling suitable for sell game, book, toy, sweets and kid’s products or any affiliate store.
Toybox By IshiThemes ( TemplateMonster )
With every of the added basic and advanced features, one would expect that the template would require a longer time to load. However, the Toybox theme is created and optimized for a quick load time despite the ample advanced features. It’s compatible with Shopify OS 2.0 website. Besides, the Multi-Vendor Marketplace apps compatibility gives you to create a website like Amazon, AliExpress, or Zappos Market. What’s more fascinating is that all of this is available thanks to IshiThemes at $69.
- Ajax cart, Search, and Wishlist.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- 100% Responsive Theme.
- Drag and Drop Section and Block.
- Parallax Scrolling.
- Multiple Language and Currency.
- Cross Browser Compatibility.
- Quick Load Time.
- Retina Ready.
- Topbox is easy to integrate into business, as it comes pre-built and loaded.
- The design layout comes in three catchy family theme templates: white, pink, and cyan.
Toy Store By RockThemes ( ThemeForest )
In focusing on making the products known and easily accessible, it is quite common to see that sites become pretty crowdy, and by so doing, users get swayed from the purpose of the site visit. With kids store Shopify theme, users are assured of a clean and friendly page design. At what cost? For $49.
- Multiple Currencies.
- On-line Chatbox.
- Customizable Modules.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Advanced Theme Layout Options.
- Web Forms – Newsletter, Contact, Search, log in.
- Customizing this upon download requires little guidance.
- SEO optimization pushes websites to top results in a search engine.
- Requires PHP editor to run software and hosting.
- Services are available in only English Language.
Cute Babies Toys Shopify theme
For as low as $19, the Cute Babies makes it easier to get your brand to the world. Since 2020, when Tadatheme producers first released it, it has offered responsive web designs comparable to not less than six modern browsers. this babies store Shopify theme come with Drag & Drop Page Editor, Revolution with beautiful home page demo.
- Wishlist Function.
- 3D Models for single product.
- W3C Validation.
- The pricing value is noticeably cheap.
- While the interface could be choked up, users can see related products to their search.
Happy Land RocketTheme ( TemplateMonster )
Want to make your final consumers happy? Why not make use of the Happy Land theme? Going for just $49, this kid’s store Shopify theme helps sell anything that would make children happy. It has an exciting layout that keeps users glued to the site till shopping is completed. The best friend would be selling toys, gift stores, comic books, cute cakes and candy, yogurt and ice cream stores, and sportswear websites. Moreover, RocketTheme behind the developer of Happy Land offers extended services. Type of services they proving Installation & Setup, Basic Store Customization, Premium Store Customization, Business Startup Kit, and Dropshipping.
- Sorting Options
- Wishlist Inclusions
- Product Carousel.
- The valid semantic coding of the website gives it a layout that remains responsive over an array of web browsers.
- This RocketTheme item has easily integrated widgets and ready sections.
Toytown Toys Shopify Template
The Toytown theme comes with elegant design and layouts and powerful modules. Typography and UX design that blends easily into kid’s stores swiftly puts your brand’s message to the public in a seamless and user-friendly way. The best feature of Toytown included Shopify Visual Builder which gives you to create unique layouts. The Countdown apps give all necessary modules for auction websites.
- Product Quick View.
- Collection Cataloging.
- Section parallax.
- Mega & Sticky Menu.
- Sorting Options.
- Wishlist Inclusions.
- Product Carousel.
- Blogs template and module.
- The collection feature eases the stress of searching for similar objects repeatedly.
- The bootstrap design integrated with this Shopify template makes it easy to adjust and manage changes. Plus, it comes with a great number of elements collection.
Knowing the perfect themes to use for a kid’s toy or gaming is one thing and knowing how to incorporate these templates to fit your brand is another. For most of these websites, live demo pages are available to give the user a taste of what the item offers.
More so, you can be assured that these Shopify toy store themes need little or no coding knowledge. All are pre-built by the theme creators.