Do you share documents on your website for visitors to download? File sharing lets you share the same document with some members who can view or read it. Also, people can customize and write it in some cases, print or copy it. This article will show you a complete list of some WordPress file sharing plugin that will help you increase team collaboration.
Moreover, the plugins create a secure back-end space to upload and share data with end-users. These add-ons store data into Dropbox, Google Drive. However, we all know that Dropbox and Google Drive allow you to share large documents with fewer clicks. Thus, anybody can store and share data as Dropbox and Google Drive by our listed add-ons. Using those add-ons, individuals can download and finish their work as per their needs.
In this article, I have come to you with the nine best WordPress document sharing plugins. Developers or Agencies can use these add-ons. As usual, a file-sharing system has one or many administrators. So, people can have different types of access opportunities while using them.
Now, check out the more detailed explanation of each add-on below :
It is a modern plugin that allows you manage data and control downloads from the site. Also, it allows you to upload, edit, copy and paste, delete ad download right from the back-end. This add-on will move your data anywhere you want. It has some essential features that will be best helpful for you to share information.
- It performs any actions like upload, copy, move, create folder, rename, delete, edit.
- It has a feature named “Get Info” that helps you get details with a simple click.
- Preview of PDF is simple here.
- It gives you FTP/SFTP support.
- Drag & Drop folder upload function is available in it.
- Easy Backup and Restore are possible for themes and add-on folders.
WP Cloud Saver
WP Cloud Saver gives a user-friendly and robust solution for editing and combining your website data. Additionally, it lets you add shortcodes to the website to provide some users full access.
You can perform various actions like creating folders, archiving, and renaming. You will get PDF previews available here, so you won’t have to unlock all folders one by one. WP Cloud server is the right choice for developers, agencies, and small businesses.
- It is well-documented.
- People can upload data straight to any folder.
- Any user can move any files to the trash.
- Its buttons are responsive, so they work well.
- It provides Google Drive and Dropbox support.
- The shortcode generator tool generates shortcodes for WPCloudSaver in minutes.
- It can translate any language.
Share-one-Drive is a flexible and handy OneDrive integration plugins. You can use it for managing folders on a website. Anyone can download and use the information you shared on your website. For that, you have to give access to some specific people.
Share-one-Drive displays your OneDrive Personal and OneDrive Business data to visitors. It has a solid base for people who want a helpful method for uploading, movements, and deletions.
- All your folders will stay in the Cloud.
- It contains a stunning photo gallery.
- It uses Masonary Grid to display pictures.
- You need no coding skills.
- Direct see your content on Lightbox.
- All assigned data remains stored on the back-end of your site.
WP Send gives you the easiest way to post your files around the world. It allows you to execute local data by WP upload and remote them. You can take control and make plans using any membership add-on you want.
- It provides six months of free support.
- It has compatibility with PHP 7+ and 8+.
- You will get full block editor support.
- It lets the admin create folders by themselves.
- The folder sizes are configurable.
- It supports Gutenberg.
Ultimate Private Member Portal Addon
Ultimate Private Member Portal is an add-on that allows you to share private content with specific users. Administrators can share unique content through a private page, protecting personal data from another user.
Private discussions and sharing can happen between teams or individuals with this add-on. Private members will get a personal portal if they use this plugin.
- Users will get a Frontend private member portal.
- Admin can add or remove custom tabs to the member portal.
- It gives private discussion opportunities between admin and member.
- Admin and members can share personal folders.
- People will get private tabs with Contact Form 7 forms.
- It runs well on cross-browsers.
Out-of-the-Box is an impressive and trendy WP add-on that comes with a handy Upload Box, enabling users to upload folders to Dropbox. You can stream media right from Dropbox with an HTML 5 media player. The media player supports formats like mp3, mp4, m4a, and many more.
Out-of-the-Box generates a link if anyone wants access to your documents. Users do not need a Dropbox account to see folders. It can save time and bandwidth because it is very fast-loading.
- Its user system enables you to select which roles you have permission to upload, view, rename, download, delete folders.
- You will get a lifetime update from it.
- It includes .po and .mo files.
- It works with astonishing and powerful programming patterns.
- Admin can record all activity with the help of “Reports View.”
- It sends users notifications via email.
- It supports Gutenberg and Contact Form 7.
It is a modern and flexible add-on that enables you to list and manage downloadable data on your site. It is effortless to use for anyone and has simple settings.
This add-on contains many different layout options. You can use it as a backup for the media library for managing and sharing data. It allows you to share a folder of downloadable data using Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
- It opens images and YouTube videos in the Lightbox.
- It permits users or visitors to upload folders.
- You will get a more advanced file manager in the Pro version.
- It gives a great variety of SVG icons for 25 different types.
- Its FTP folder upload lets you upload huge documents.
- It limits downloads amounts for each folder.
- You will get Password protected folder categories.
- It sets the expiration date for folders.
Multisite Shared Media
Multisite Shared Media is a premium plugins that enables you to give download links to authorized users. It has a short or unlimited number of downloads per user. It secures the uploaded contents open across the web. In addition, access to data depends on the user’s membership. Multisite Shared Media works for WooCommerce stock picture galleries and featured images.
- It provides automated background synchronization of content folders among selected websites.
- Every site uses the same data on a disk to reduce disk space usage.
- It cleans deleted documents across the system.
- It filters API to restrict some forms.
- This add-on is fully translation-ready.
- Every site gives documents from its domain.
- Users will get regular updates.
Last but not least, Use-your-Drive is a user-friendly and innovative Google Drive integration plugin for your website. It helps you display the Google Drive and Google Workspaces folders in the best way. This add-on aims to give the best users access to folders with complete security. Users do not need coding knowledge for maintaining Use-your-Drive.
- It saves lots of time because it saves data in the Cloud.
- It allows you to create robust solutions for your clients within seconds.
- Displays content straight on Lightbox.
- It has options for selecting people for giving different access.
- Users can search folders by their names.
- It includes a stunning photo gallery.
- Playlists are automatically generated here.
- It has a drag and drops feature for uploading media with ease.
- It supports Gravity Form, Elementor, and Gutenberg.
We all know that WordPress is surely a reliable platform for creating a company or personal website, blogging, or hosting a website.
Here, in this writing, I have suggested some WordPress document sharing plugins. They will give you features like download monitoring and group collaboration. These are the best file-sharing add-ons that provide limitless chances to secure document sharing on your website.
However, there is no clear winner in this whole list because each add-on varies from another. So, you need to pick the ones that get the most sense for your document management needs and downloads.
My heartiest thanks to you. I hope you have found it helpful. Please leave a comment below about your opinions on the mentioned add-ons. Also, you can suggest other suitable WordPress file sharing plugins.